Monday, August 29, 2005

A Shopper's truimph @ Franklin Mill

The week started well and spluttered to the end. But thanks to shopping therapy at Franklin Mills, I will welcome the week with a big smile and new hope, along with a pair of new slick sneakers.


Spend a total of USD240++ after 5 hours of shopping. 2 pair of jeans, one from Levis and the other from Guess. A green tee from Guess again, one long sleeve shirt, one khaki berms with belt, one sweatshirt and a leather wallet. Not to forget 2 pair of shoes - Asics running shoes and the one and only one slick green sneakers! Best buy!


Close up of the sneakers - cost me USD60. But I simply cannot resist. I could start a collection here in States. U should see the number of shoes I have back in S'pore.Keke.


My commitment to running 3 times a wk.

One more thing I realise in States. Back home in S'pore, we will usually select the design and then pick the size. But here in States, you got to seleect the size and then pick the limited designs. How sad. To be able to find a pair of jeans that fit is like finding a needle in haystack. But with patience, nothing is impossible!

And to Franklin Mill, I will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home