Monday, August 22, 2005

A Walk to Remember


As I walk alone down Schuylkill River, I can't help but get absorbed by the setting sun.


Suddenly all my worries became insignificant; hardly worth thinking about...


Have you ever wonder if the sun gets sick of doing the same thing over and over again?


A quick distraction from the sun... squirrel trying to find its way home.


The bridge might look strong and sturdy now. Give it time and it shall become the dust in the wind. Just like me and you.


Give me a boat that can carry two... and both shall row, my love and I...


As I sat by the river, a familar feeling came back and hit me doubly hard. I miss home...


I wonder where the river ends. Does my pot of gold awaits me there? Or is someone too longing for home at the other end?



If I could fall into the sky...... and soar like the birds. Then I can fly anywhere and shit at anybody I want! >.<

Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home