Monday, September 19, 2005

A quick Update!

Club Humor "Contest" @ Panaroma Toastmasters


Turned out to be a walkover as I was the only one competing. But it was still fun coz I get to make people laugh. A great priviledge indeed. But what makes this day even more memorable was the support of my friends in Philly. They came irregardless of the heavy workload. And they laugh extra hard when no one laugh at my punchlines. Where else can you get such great friends? =)

We may be seas apart but hey look up, we are all part of SKY...






It started with 4-5 innocent postcards with incomprehensive drawings. Then more came. 10 on the second day. Then 20. Then another 20 more. I started noticing numbers at the bottom of the cards. I started seeing similar, incompleted drawings that fit together. And then it all starts to make sense. It's a huge postcard puzzle! Spent a night piecing these cards together. There is more to come I am sure. Thanks guys - love u loads!!! I miss you all too.

Some random pics near Park Towne


On the night of Mid Autumn Festival... the moon can sometimes make people go crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home