Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Sometimes you just gotta keep paddling...

It takes a good friend to remind you at times to stay grounded when your head is over the clouds with feet dangling in the air. A lot have happened for the past one year. Started after knowing the conscious gang at ECI. My life somehow took a turn for the better or worse, depending on how u look at it.

Instead of mulling over the specifics of life, I began to appreciate life's bigger picture. Instead of pursuing vanity and fame, I began to enjoy the simplicity I was blessed with. Instead of taking the easy way out, I took the path less taken. Yet now I somehow felt derailed.

Sometimes what lie ahead of me is crystal clear - I know exactly what I want and how to get there. At times (in fact most of the time I realise) I struggled to make sense of what I am doing here in Philly. Yet amidst the struggles, someone reached out to me and reminded me that: "Sometimes you just gotta keep paddling"

Thanks and come what may!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Tripp said...

Gosh, just realised that all the nusery rhymes that we sang are so eerily insightful =/

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home