Sunday, October 02, 2005

Believe it or not!

Sometimes I am amazed at how I can make a fool of myself time after time. Believe it or not!
At Ripley's Believe it or not (Alantic City)


We were vying for the silliest face ever, right in front of the mirror.


And then, we realise that it is double-sided mirror (at nearly the end of our tour). No wonder some people were sniggering when they see us...


And of coz who can miss this authentic headless chicken? Private joke within the ECI community.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutez!

12:23 AM  
Blogger Shu said...

Yoz, I never really click on your old blog's link till now, then i realised u got a new one.

Anyway, do link me up!

Can tell u're really having lotsa fun overseas man! Take care!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home