Thursday, October 27, 2005

Where's John Pino?


Gean and me @ Philly 100. You should see how the guys flock to her, like bees to honey. =p


And that's Kelly, THE man.


Check out the winners for the night... If only our seniors' graduation is held at this hotel...

Tonight was the Philly 100 event where the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in Greater Philadelphia were being throned. And StarCite (the company I am working with) was ranked 34th! (With 186% growth rate and $20MM revenue) Def. worth celebrating except for the fact that NONE of them turned up. I spend almost the whole night hunting for my chairman (ex CEO) John Pino but he was no where in sight. How disappointing! And the funny thing was the organizer gave me a name tag with this blue "winner" ribbon. I have accidentally became the sole representative of StarCite for that evening. And boy did that make me a star that night (or so I hope). During the annoucements, my table applauded for me. And John Pino was still no where in sight. So I got all the credit. I could nearly pass off as the "founder of StarCite" until John Pino's pic appeared on screen and ruined my lofty scheme. At least I had a lot of wine to drink, both red and white. But I got a bit tipsy after the 2nd glass. What a loser. (And guess what Kelly had - Sprite! Haha)

But well... it is nice to be the pseudo-founder of StarCite even it is for a couple of hrs. Burp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home