Friday, December 02, 2005

Isn't life sucky?

Have you ever experience a day where you started with "It is gonna be a great day!" and your day turned out to be a sucky one as the hour goes. Esp. so on Friday the 13th. I kinda experience a mild version of it tonight even though it is just the 2 Dec (despite being Friday)

Raj was bitching about how life sucks and I replied him with a "Depends on how you look at it."

Yeah right.

Checked my bank account balance and found myself cheated of $20 from yesterday's dinner. Apparently the waitress added a $20 tip without my permission and I have no proof.

Left the room to dry my clothes and the dryer ate up $2 worth of quarters.

Came up to get more $$ and found a long letter by Park Towne Mgt which in essence was a "We are gonna charge you heat and hot water from Jan 1st." Nice. Just when we are having winter. No sweat. I shall saunter around the house with my winter jacket.

Went down to top up my washing card and found another letter in the mail. This time it is my phone bill - $83.20. Almost a 25% hike from my usual bills. Thanks to all the overseas call I made.

Decided to save one quarter by using the dryer card. Throw in the clothes and realize that there is no linen filter (an essential for a dryer). Wasted another $1.75.

After an hour or so, I find myself losing over $120 and my clothes are still wet. And I am too tired to feel the impact of all this. I shall let it sink in tomorrow. Isn't life sucky? It really depends on how you look at it.

Right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugz*

8:53 PM  
Blogger Tripp said...

Hehe. =) See u soon.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home