Sunday, December 11, 2005

Savor the Journey!



I will never forget my POS. 2 wks after TCC. Extremely confrontational yet truly awakening. I only started living then. Sometimes I slip back into breathing mode and just sleep my way through life. And then I wake up. And started living again. It gets tiring at times but definitely better than staying in slumber for your entire life.

Today when I woke up and saw the bright sun outside the window, I smiled.

Who needs to see the world when its beauty is within the reach of any person who has the eyes to see, the ears to hear and the heart to feel...

I felt so loved.

Leave you guys with this poem by Gwendolyn Brooks


Exhaust the little moment
Soon it dies

And be it gash or gold
It will not come

Again in this identical disguise


Life is too short to sleep through it. Savor the journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home