Monday, January 02, 2006

Looking back...



Time passes really fast. (What's new?)

My family will be flying back to Singapore in a couple of hours. It is as if they just got here last night. I will never forget my excitment and nervousness as I waited impatiently for their arrival. I even rehearsed what I wanted to say to them. In the end, I forget all my lines. I just rushed towards them and gave them each a big hug. Nothing beats a hug to express how much I miss (and love) them!

As I sit by the window journalling, I could hear the loud snores from my dad (or was it my mum?) *grin* I could even hear my mum's laughter, dad's footsteps and sis's chatter in my head. The hours we spent in one another's company. Priceless. On the eve of new year's day where everyone counted down to 2006, time stood still for the four of us. Sitting in Starbucks (for the first time together), we talked about the future. Priceless. If there is one regret in the world, it is not telling the people whom u care about how much u love and treasure them. And I am glad I did.

2005 has been a very fruitful year for me. I found my sky and flew as a free bird. Exploring. Growing. Living. And along the way, I made new friends whom I have a feeling is going to stay with me for a long long time. And that's good coz' the journey is long.

This year, my resolution is the same as 2005. To be present to what life has to offer, both its beauty and its challenges.

And to everyone out there, thank you for being part of my sky! Love ya all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home