Monday, February 13, 2006

No Day like Today!

Last Saturday was absolutely sweet... and cold. Love every single minute of it.


First, we had la-mian, made on the spot by the chef. And really delicious Guo Tie. A total of 30 of them, 15 fried, 15 steamed. Slurp!


And shortly after that, we had ice-cream in Cold Stone. :) Yes yes... kill us. And off to the musical. Peiling with Lion King. Joan, Iris and myself with Rent. Ok, I got to say this. I have been waiting for months to watch it. And it was really awesome. So much so that I am planning to watch it again. It was much more ROCK than Fame, much more touching than Phantom and most importantly, unbelievably bohemian. I could totally relate to the characters in the musical. Especially Mark. Shall play a couple of their songs in the coming weeks. There's simply no day like today!


And then we headed for Sushi in K-town. Ok mind you, it is SUSHI BUFFET. The "Eat-all-you-can-till-you-die" kind. And boy did we eat. We eat and eat and eat. Till they closed shop at 10.30pm. Check out the line of sushi, sashimi, salads, grilled food, soups and deserts.


Me and the girls. Check out the colorful food we have on the table. I swear that every person who walked pass me was grinning from one end of their cheek to another. With so much food, who can control their estascy?


One more pic with the food. And boy, did we gossip. Haha. Oh and I learnt a lot of "what not to do with girls" from these wise girls. Feel like a pro after I left the table.


And the best part, I got home safe even with the snow storm. Check it out!

So if you ask me, I sure had fun. There's simply no day like today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home