Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What I got out of Principles of Seduction

For those who are thinking about doing POS this spring... let me share with you what I got out of taking the program.

I went into POS with the sole purpose of learning how to attract the female kind (grins). And I end up getting more than I asked for. The biggest takeaway was my ability to connect with anyone immediately. I ended up earning the title of being everyone’s best friend which I considered to be very flattering. Recently in my one year work-study exchange in US, I found another practical use of my new-found skills. I was able to attract a lot of powerful mentors who offered to help me succeed in my career. They have been instrumental in accelerating my growth here. In TCC, Kelvin blew your mind away. In POS, YOU blow your mind away…

Have fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger babeinwhitesheets said...

yeah tripp life becomes easier

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home