Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thank You!

Was having dinner with a friend this evening and something that he said got me thinking. "Eric you are damm lucky. You always have mentors to help you along the way..." He's right. And tomorrow I plan to give some of them a call. Just to say thank you.

Kelvin: Thank you for showing me sky. Enough said.

Andre: If not for you, I would not have been in SCC. I would not have the privilege to experience entrepreneurship. I would not have the courage to explore my potential here in NUS. Miss those days where I stayed over at your place to rush presentation slides for our potential clients. Or the advice and sharings over toast and half boiled eggs at Killney. Thank you for believing in me (when I did not).

Cpt Chandra: "Eric, it is all about the attitude". That was the first thing you told me on my first day in Maju Camp. I remembered that you pulled me aside at the training shed to have a little "chit-chat". That conversation totally changed my perspective of life. Thank you for igniting the fire in me.

I would not have been where I am without them. With that, I am eternally grateful. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home