Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Launch of Personal Project

#1 Rule of Becoming a Successful Speaker - Be (very) LAZY!!!
A fresh and witty take on how you and I can become successful speakers, just by avoiding all the hard work. Extremely useful, with several takeway points.

read more | digg story


Public Speaking for All - No secret formulas, Just Stuff that Works!

Some of you have asked what I was secretly working on for the past month. Well here's a little part of my personal project. I figured since I love public speaking so much, I might as well dedicate a site specifically for it. And I did! Check out my latest post above! And if you like it, digg it! :)

Been trying out some tips given by Internet experts on driving traffic to blogs and guess what! I successfully raised the number of hits from a miserable 15 to 103 within a couple of hours. Small win - yeah!

Hope you guys enjoy reading the entries as much I write them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home