Monday, May 15, 2006

Top Five Worst Poker Comebacks

Sometimes when someone insults you at the poker table, you shoot back with the perfect, witty, incisive retort. Then there's most of the time, when you say shit like this:

5) Oh yeah? Well, your mom draws dead.

4) I may be stupid, but you're winning.

3) Well, you know, if even a retard wouldn't make that call, then I guess that makes me a super-retard.

2) Maybe I don't have brains but it takes more than brains for .... uh .... fuck you.

1) Speaking of bad calls, God made a bad call when he made your face. Like you said I made a bad call and your face, that's also a bad call. By God. The making your face the way he did. Which is worse than my call. Because you're ugly, and it's God's fault.

Grins.
Extracted from Part Time Poker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home