Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

Has anything weird happen to you today? The reason why I asked is because today is 6/6/6 (June 6, 2006). Not exactly a very lucky day. Let me share with you some of the weird things that happened...

1. Some guy came up to me over lunch and told me that I should focus on God and not Satan... (coz I was ranting about the whole 666 to my friends...) And even weirder, I rebutted... hardly the usual me...

2. The security guard at the counter actually complimented me. And yes, that is extremely weeeeiiiiirrrrrdddddd! She is usually stern and super unfriendly. Ask Wayne.

3. I am hit with the laziness bug and I seriously don't feel like doing any work today... (and I did)

4. I ordered onion rings for lunch even though I HATE ONIONS...

5. Neeraj became superman... can you believe it???!!!

And the weirdest...

6. I send a friend home last night at about 1 am. And as I walked back, the public phone rang all of a sudden. For a second, I thought it could be a re-enactment of Phone Booth. In the end, my curiosity got the better of me and I picked up the phone. "Hello..." It was a guy on the other line. And he sounded really spooky. His voice was almost a whisper and he was breathing really hard. And before I could hang up, he got me jumping with his sudden "Wat's up?" There goes my adventure. He turned out to be just a normal guy (not some alien or dead man).. and the best part, we actually chatted for around 10 mins. And I still have no idea who he is...

Has anything weird happen to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home