Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Calling Mr Jones

Aloha! Can you believe it? My one year stint in Philadelphia is going to come to an end really soon. Whether you like it or not, I will be coming home soon hehe. Though I will miss the exhilarating journey and wonderful buddies I made m looking forward to more exciting stuff that is brewing in S'pore. As the old saying goes - life is simply too exciting to be bored!

Just got home from a chilling session with my SPIN Exco. We had a sumptous dinner at Jones (down 7th and Chestnut), recommended by Julia. And she sure know where the good food is. Check out the yummy food we had.

I will be away for one week camping in Yellowstone National Park. Boy am I excited!!! As some of you may know, Yellowstone is the second must-visit place in US, next to Niagara Falls. Both places were inspired by the documentaries that I watched at the Omnimax Theatre when I was in P6. Will upload some pics when I get back.

Frankly, there is so much to say and so much to write about my one year immersion in Philly. Let me summarize in one word - PHENOMENAL!


6th SPIN EXCO: (Left) Eric, Phebe, Melvyn, Julia (Right) Kelly, Gean. (Missing) Miah, Lionel and Iris


I had the chef's recommendation - Baked Salmon with sun-dried tomatoes and spicy ocra (we call them ladyfingers)


Phebe had Tilapia with special sauce - heavenly!

But you know what, no what how good the food is, it is incomparable with Mum's cooking!!! See ya guys in a week's time!

Meanwhile, do visit my public speaking blog for regular tips on improving your speaking skills: Public Speaking for All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home