Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Energy Camp

Heeeeeelllllllloooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Yes I am back. Actually I have been back for about two weeks but I did not have the chance to blog until today. A lot has happened since I returned home but shall not bore you with the details. One of the most happening things for me was my participation in the Energy Camp held in Pulau Ubin last month. Met up with alot of really cool uncles and aunties...

Over the two days one night camp, I have learnt really simple yet critical moves and techniques that re-synchronizes my body's energy systems back to its natural state. At the end of the camp, I felt like a kid again - energized, alive and youthful. There are definitely a lot I have experienced so ask me when you see me.

Here are some pics taken from a 2D1N Energy Camp held in Pulau Ubin last month.


Master James (guy in yellow) sharing with us the concept of "energy"



We learn how to breathe the right way



We learn how to walk the right way



We learn how to sleep the right way



And even get intimate with the beach, the moon and the sea



Chill in the sunny beach with all the cool aunties and uncles



The entire gang of health-fanatics! :)


p.s: There is another camp end of this month, 26-27 Aug same place. If you are interested to understand your body better, give me a buzz and I will let you know more about it. Later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hi anon's back how ya=)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Tripp said...

Hey anon, haha.. good to see you back. Life's been really good to me. Unfortunately I havent had the chance to update my blog regularly. Come visit my public speaking blog when you have the chance: http://blog.ericfeng.com

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric, any idea what is the average grade to enter the FASS in NUS? or NTU?

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home